Commercial HVAC Installation Requires HVAC Commissioning
At Garrison Mechanical, we offer installation commissioning services to our clients for the start-up of new machinery. Often, installation commissioning is completed by the same third-party contractor providing test and balance services. Although the two processes are similar, installation checks your system for more than just air and water flow. Commissioning is the process of getting your equipment ready to be serviced.
Equipment commissioning happens during factory-authorized equipment start-up and involves:
- Checking valves and water flow systems
- Verifying all controls work properly
- Checking that flow rates are correct
- Ensuring operational and safety controls are working
- Making sure refrigerant charge is per manufacturer specifications
- Confirming that all sensors are effective
- Making sure all ductwork output and intakes are working well
- Establishing that all desired temperatures are being reached
We check everything to make sure that your newly installed equipment is ready to perform at optimal efficiency.